Somebody's Mother wants to help you celebrate your Mom this Mother's Day!
Share with us your Mom's favorite things on Pinterest for a chance to win!!
1. Create a Pinterest board and title it My Mother's Favorite Things.
2. Pin each of the 14 pins listed above to your board. For each pin's description, include the corresponding pin number and name, as well as the hashtag #SomebodysMothers (For example: 1. My Mom's Favorite Perfume #SomebodysMothers)
3. When your board is finished, share a link to your board on our Contest Announcement Pin here: http://pinterest.com/pin/284852745151184352/ and email a link to your board to email@example.com.
We're excited about this contest, and hope you are too! What better way to celebrate your Mom this Mother's Day than by paying tribute to her and all of her favorite things?! You could even win a massage for your Mom!
**Somebody's Mother realizes that most relationships are imperfect, particularly when it comes to those between mothers and their children. Try as everyone might. Convinced that some people have other mothers, who might be their friends, a friend's mother, an aunt or grandmother, a friend's mother, or even their own fathers, Somebody's Mother wants you to please feel free to submit a Board celebrating anyone who has filled your heart with love and watched over you.**
A Few Extra Things:
- Contest begins on Monday, March 5th and ends on Tuesday, May 1st
- You must follow @SomebodysMother on Pinterest
- Be sure to title your board "My Mother's Favorite Things" and include the pin number, description, and #SomebodysMothers hashtag with each of your pins!
- For pin #13, pin an image from Somebody's Mother's Lidlit Page here: http://somebodysmothers.com/lidit/
- One entry per person
- Winning board will be chosen by Somebody's Mother based on adherence to the guidelines, creativity, and originality.
- Winner will be announced on Mother's Day - Sunday, May 13th
- If you have any questions or need a Pinterest invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have fun pinning!!